The shamanic retreat will be guided by Miguel A. Kavlin and Phillip Josey and Sacha Runa team working for more than 30 years serving with Respect, Love, Devotion, Surrender to help people connect to the Light and their inner truth, manifest their potential and fulfill their destiny.
Come Experience the Magic of two incredible locations in the Andes and Amazon, two incredible Sacred Medicines which complement each other wonderfully (Ayahuasca & San Pedro) and our Male and Female Shamans working together in Peace, Harmony, Integrity and Sacredness to help you Reach your Potential and Manifest your Destiny; Become Aligned to your Divine Purpose, Incarnate the New Time and Serve the Well-Being of All that Is.
This three-week shamanic retreat has been designed for all those who seek a profound transformation in their lives. Each initiate must be prepared to experience intense personal realizations that will lead him or her to surrender the will to control to serve the divine purpose. We will be working with plant spirits, participating in several ceremonies with the sacred vine Mother Ayahuasca and the priestly cactus Father Achuma, we will undergo these revelations in places of power overseen by the Ancestral Guardians of the Andes and the Amazon, and we will be guided at all times by a group of highly trained shamen. Whatever our personal prayer may be, or the form our particular ailments may take, the only spiritual requirement that is needed to be nurtured by and blossom through this course is an innate sense of love, surrender and devotion. This course has over 30 years creating warriors of the New Times, transmitting to our participating brothers and sisters from all around the world the indigenous teachings and healings that we have inherited. We recommend this retreat to all those who wish to receive the divine presence of the Great Spirit, who wish to absorb the sacred essence of the Andes and the Amazon, and who are ready to take the next step in their spiritual evolution.
We will work doing private and group healings according the needs of the group. We will have the honour of working with the master plants Ayawaska (IN THE WIZARD MOUNTAIN) besides,0ion the jungle we will do a special diet, the same that the YACHAYS (jungle healers) do, there we will eat food from the jungle sugar and salt free and we will drink healing teas every morning, to detox our bodies and have a deep cleaning. We will participate in TOBACCO CIRCLES, to clean the vital energy of our AJAYU “soul” and we will participate in TEMAZKAL (sweat lodge) ceremonies to have a deep connection with the Pachamama’s (mother earth) energy. We will work with the medicine ACHUMA in a ceremony in THE SUN ISLAND we will have an pilgrimage to one of the most sacred places of the andean world, to receive blessings and heal from our (wise grandfathers) and APACHITAS (wise grandmothers), finally we will have a LARGE DANCE with ACHUMA, near the ILLIMANI MALLKU ACHACHILA (the oldest grandfather from all mountains).
This will be a time full of love, peace, healing, chants, ceremonies, trips, and a lot of self-reflection, though the QICHWAS and AYMARAs´ wisdom, in the jungle and the altiplano.
We offer four shamanic retreats a year, in each solstice and equinox; in March, June, September and December. The December course ends with the most important ritual that Sacha Runa coordinates, which is the Sun and Moon Dance. To know the specific dates, please contact us. Below you’ll find the itinerary for the courses.
– Day 1 Arrival and check-in in Alkamari. We will coordinate the arrival from people that live in other countries and in other places outside La Paz so we can pick them up and transfer them to our lodges. We will also prepare for our participation in our first ceremony with Huachuma (San Pedro), guided by Miguel Kavlin, the next day.
– Day 3 We will integrate and process our experience from the night before and rest enough to leave the next day.
– Day 4 We travel towards our centre in the Amazon Jungle, Rurrenabaque, in the midst of the Madidi National Park.
– Day 5 We arrive to Rurrenabaque and take a boat to our retreat centre, Wizard Mountain.
– Day 6 First introductory talk about Amazonian Shamanism and our first Ayahuasca ceremony.
– Day 7 We shall begin the shamanic diet with plants of the jungle to reinforce and strenghten our spirit, mind and bodies.
– Days 8-16 We will have 4-5 Ayahuasca ceremonies, following every day the Yachay (Jungle Healer) diet. We will meditate daily, walk through the jungle, learn about plants and more.
– Day 17 We return to the city of La Paz
– Day 18 Long Dance with San Pedro; we shall dance all night to heal and bless our linages of past and future and will surrender to the spirit of the dance to recieve divine inspiration.
– Day 19 We shall rest, integrate our experience and prepare ourselves for the last ceremony.
– Day 20 Andean Pilgrimage with San Pedro to one of the sacred places that we work in.
– Day 21 We will get together to integrate and process the experience from the previous day and of the whole course.
– Day 22 We say goodbye with a strong hug and hope to have you again some time.
1. All interested parties must send a letter of admittance, minimum 4 pages in length, where they tell their personal history, their motivation to take this course, and anything they deem important that the shaman in charge should know (for example, any medical records we should be made aware of).
2. The course lasts from December 1st to December 22nd. It starts in Rurrenabaque, in our lodge Wizard Mountain, and ends in La Paz, in our Hotel Alkamari. During the whole course breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served at these places, but there are days in which we will not be there to take them, as in the three day escapade to the Island of the Sun. When we are not in our resorts, these days do not include neither breakfast, lunch or dinner, and we will not be covering the costs of transport or housing. When in our resorts, the meals served will be of a basic menu; anything else may be ordered but it is considered foráneos to the course and shall be billed accordingly.
3. Participants who have already sent their letter of admittance and have been duly approved to take the course must take notice that the City of La Paz is at a height of 3.600 metros above sea level, it is surrounded by mountains, and the weather is warm in the mornings and very cold at night. Thus sunscreen, a hat, and warm clothes are a necessity. Rurrenabaque is merely 40 metres above sea level, and its weather is moist and hot. We recommend participants to bring mosquito repellent and light clothes.
Taking the criteria that there are several realities and we can not compare a Bolivian minimum wage with a First World Country minimum wage, prices are differentiated into: Bolivia, Neighboring Countries and First World Countries. Interested people should write to us describing their country and we will send them the cost.